Saturday, May 21, 2011

Angel Network





The Oprah Show,  has influenced a generation of people, including me. She has handled such outspoken and controversial subjects with such ease. She makes the person being interviewed feel so important and special, you feel like sharing your life story with her. One such episodes impacted me a lot which was the..This year on my BDAY! I really didnt want it to be like any other one..getting presents, throwing a bash...loads of calls..those were not my requirements.. Its time to give back.. I suddenly came up wit the best charity idea there is... So much needs to be done why not start wit pennies. Oprah show inspired me to start the Oprah piggy bank.

Steps to reach there
1- start wit opening the charity account in yr name
2- get yr close friends and fam to contribute wateva they can
3- show the collections of their money and how it's being spent
4 - identify good charities and orgs tat supply this food...
5- gather these volunteers to help you with this 





Oprah has also started her OWN Network, which will air a lot of new shows and im so psyched about it as well! Oprah has inspired me so much. It's amazing to see a women who had  nothing is now one of the most powerful women in the world. She just changed the way I look at life. I saw this cause of charity that she supports. All u need to do is collect all yr change and money tat u spare... Oprahs angel network made Arnd 3 million dollars and tat shocked me. She collected this money in just 1 month. Of course her magnitude and vision is so great... Admirable. Bur I guess we all need to start somewhere... I think I wanna start my own charity.  On the lines of piggy bank this is to give food and clothing to people, who are living on bad conditions... Few years from now I wanna make this happen.. 

8 comments:

  1. This is so easy and fun to do...nice team group activity to follow with your girls! Tks Hanz...your a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea! I'm gonna start this with my 12 friends...and I'm gonna spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gesture dear...just like your heart. Love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.