Skyline View in Chicago

Can I start by saying...Chicago has its own charm. I was captivated by the the attractions f...













Can I start by saying...Chicago has its own charm. I was captivated by the the attractions for all walks of life, families, singles, couples and the seasoned in life. I had gone there to visit family, and every time I saw family or friends I'd rave about the city so much that I'd convince them to visit. I found that its great places to stay, and went around the city had the best vacation imaginable.The captivating people and stories behind so many Chicago Attractions, the restaurants, the nightlife, and amazing shopping spots all over the city drew me in like a magnet, so when people visited I became their tour guide for their Chicago vacation. Well, atleast I wish I could be one.. wink. My cuzins live there and it made it all the more fun!  I loved the city and could never quite get enough. Seeing my cousins after such a long time, made the holiday even more special....

We spent the day on foot as parking can be a challenge..Oh, I didnt mind, just was too busy enjoying the surrounding sceneries of the place. We dined in some of best bistros, met ppl, saw the Skyscrapers When completed as the Sears Tower in 1973 it surpassed One World Trade Center in New York City.  It completed earlier that year as the World’s Tallest Building. The cruise ride across Chicago tribune took us through the highest skyscrapers in the city and made us feel absolutely at home. So if you want the most exciting vacation of your life...Set aside to do lists, crazy work and social schedules, family commitments, or school, you have to step away from everything screaming for your attention and escape with me to one of the most thrilling, and friendly big cities! 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was girl!! howz u been oh we need to catch up!

      Delete
  2. Hanz traveling really is fun! Niceee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pretty much...its been a while with your bloggig huh??

      Delete
  3. i love chicago and i have great fun times there with my mum staying there. so its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures hanz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ll Ƅе grateful if you happen to coոtinue this in

    future. Lotts of people shall

    be benefited from your writing.

    Also visit my webpage ... windows Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you
    once again.

    Here is my web page; property renovation ideas; http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I
    can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Bless you!

    Check out my webpage :: home renovator (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM