Beyonce Gifts Mansion to her Mom

The Houston, Texas home that Beyonce Knowles bought for her mother Tina has h...

















The Houston, Texas home that Beyonce Knowles bought for her mother Tina has hit the market for $3.499 million. The five-bedroom home is on 2.6 acres behind the guarded gate of Farnham Park. The grounds include rolling lawns and a resort-style pool with an island. Find more here.



F.E DIARIES: There was this quote I had read recently about how people are having bigger houses but no homes. I guess this statement means that we are in a race to have the best of everything but not looking at making a loving home -a place to spend time with your loved ones. The bigger the house it appears that the smaller amount of time you spend with your loved ones. So make sure to give them the respect and time that they deserve. :) A song by group 'Westlife' called My love always comes to mind, "...where the skies are blue and see you once again my love. To find the place I love the most...to hold you in my arms, to promise you my love." Aww how romantic is that. Treasuring and valuing people is such a fab feeling isnt it. You know loving is the easiest thing, yet people choose otherwise. Try to make someone smile everyday, juss say something nice to them.You will make their day trust me :) 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Her house is beautiful !!! And I love the last paragraph about Westlife....I completely agree !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce' has a spirit as beautiful as she is. And I think she gets her kindness and caring from her mother. You're right. Family IS what should always come first.

    I know for me...at the end of the day, sometimes that's really all I have. And it's really all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is gesture of kindness to make sure family is content and happy. Prosperity breeds only then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have posted an incredible website.
    My website : prestige builders kellyville

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there to every one, as I am genuinely keen of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly.
    It consists of fastidious data.

    Here is my web-site Boom Beach Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 20, 2015

    Hey there superb website! Does running a blog similar to this
    take a lot of work? I've no expertise in programming however I was
    hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyways, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please
    share. I know this is off subject however I just had to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my web blog: ChristoperXToole

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 21, 2015

    Amazing! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear idea concerning from
    this article.

    My web-site :: ElvisLRhinebolt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM