Alexi Lubomirski - Old Town







You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Mamma mia, I love it too ... photos are true works of art and clothing are one more beautiful than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissime foto ;D Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Ho appena pubblicato un post con un nuovo outfit,
    fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;D eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/09/macrame-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are beautiful!
    I don't mean to be rude, but I think Toni Garrn is the girl model in the shots. The photographer is Alexi Lubomirski.

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tian :) yes its surprising I've featured so many Alexi photoshoots so I wrote it by mistake i guess...haha :p thanks anyways!

      Delete
  5. carino il blog,ti seguo!ne ho uno anch'io,(di moda ovviamente:)vieni a dare un'occhiata e se ti va seguimi!
    Grazie mille!
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. complimenti un blog carinissimo ti seguiro' se ti va passa mi farebbe piacere buon fine settimana

    ReplyDelete
  7. bookmarked!!, I really like your site!
    Also visit my blog :: blackberry playbook 16 gb

    ReplyDelete
  8. post fantasticooooo buona giornata

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pictures!
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this kind of originality!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM