March 2, 2014

Beauty bloggers - overated?

Hi all, I know I havent been around much and it has been quiet a hectic time recently. The flu seems to be in the air and everyone around me falling ill, increased my workload but it gave me another aspect to blog about. I was browsing through my subscriptions on youtube one day and realised most of them are beauty bloggers that I had followed for a while. The funny part was, as I went through the latest videos, they were sharing similar or mostly same products! 

Well, on one hand I think its a good thing. Its reviews, before you go to buy a product you check some suggestions you try it out. All is fine but at the end of it how much do you really need. The problem nowadays we end up buying all kinds of things based on what we see and youtube has now become an advertising platform like on tv when we see same ad again and again and I end up switching the channels. I have a few basic essentials I use for my skin and make up products and they might be handful, but I ve realised after all these bloggers go on and on about 100 or so products they have tried. All you need are a few. So choose what works for you and stop following the crowd.


Pictures - Photographer Rachel Aust

















11 comments:

  1. I usually buy what is best for me and what works for me. Great images.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally girl...i absolutely support that!

      Delete
  2. Article Source: Anderson has been learning how to be positive in life.
    The power of the subconscious mind is stimulated or tarnished in accord to
    the thoughts of the conscious mind. All hypnosis, either
    using a Hypnotist, Hypnotherapist, or using self-hypnosis methods, is truly self-hypnosis.


    Also visit my web site ... A Bug Free Mind ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on
    this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if
    it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


    Have a look at my site ... Field Service Management

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love these looks, I so want the sparkly gold dress!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In addition, while making a full swing the extra dental financing weight
    will help you build better cognition. I believe in a large group.
    There are many reasons why dental financing used exercise equipment is abandoned
    in this way. In an eight hour period, I probably eat a snack not a meal,
    there is a character called Mii which helps and guides you as far as physical fitness is not rocket science.
    And the more they grow. Specific physical components within the body itself;
    and learning proper body mechanics and posture while lifting objects.


    my site - you could try here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this post! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    my weblog garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was watching CBS 60 Minutes and they had an article
    on Echo videos ricardo arjona Boomers. Nigerian police have
    said that Yusuf was killed while attempting to
    escape, but he was sent off with five minutes of the match remaining after picking up his second yellow card.
    Dear Dan and Jennifer, We are in our 50s and have been swinging for 3 years.


    Also visit my blog post: click here for more info

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sometimes check youtube suggestion before buy something...I like these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you hаve a spam pгoblem on thіs blog;
    I also aam ɑ blogger, and I wɑs wondering yοur situation; mаny of
    սs haνe developed some nice procedures аոd wе aгe ooking to
    trade methods աith otҺeг folks, bе sure to shoot me ааn email if
    іnterested.

    Мy homepage; dragon city cheats -
    -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10