Glittery Dresses by Dresswe







Decor and my fashion love is something that I have always kept close to my heart. After all the weeks of baby managing Im looking forward to some time partying and resting up and dressing and all the girlie stuff that comes with it. I hate to admit it but I dont like spending hours on myself and grooming and all that. Though my friends assume otherwise. 

The lovely people at Dresswe approached me to feature some of my favorite outfits on their site. Since I do have a few party dresses from them I thought I would share the ones I currently love. These dresses are too grand for just a regular function, and I think I am attending a Swedish wedding next year sometime so I might actually consider picking up one of these...not sure yet. You guys can help me with that I guess...anyways there are few of my recent picks from their site and lemme know what you think. They also have gorgeous on Dresswe 2014 cheap bridesmaid dresses online promotion  



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna

    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning gown

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, always i used to check blog posts here early in the daylight, because i enjoy to
    gain knowledge of more and more.

    Here is my blog ... club.enzymekits.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your website.
    It appears as though some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Appreciate it

    my blog; fall fashion 2014 trends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

    I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my weblog; sell your house (realtors.webuyhousesphoenix.net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided
    to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!


    Here is my homepage: home renovator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web
    page are really awesome for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    Feel free to visit my page: diy home improvement ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM