Apple Earpods

The moment I bought the Apple's Earpods I knew that I had found my dream earphones. Now, I pretty much live on my Ipod-Ipad-and Iworld things :p mostly coz my little one sleeps and its my favorite things to have in my ears while Im cooking or doing my mundane stuff.

So my old usual Apple earphones were wearing out and my son decided to take them and crush it lol. Which prompted me to get a new pair. Though I came across Earpods and aptly priced higher than the other ones, it has the option to take and end calls, microphone and listening to your music and skips songs too!! All in one. Totally worth the money. 

The best part about this app naturally is I love the sound quality. Its fits perfectly in my ears and gives you a surround sound effect in your ears like your sitting in Imax and listening to music or movies on my Ipod or Ipad too! If you are looking for some good ear phones dont miss it. Highly recommended and I love it!




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice love their ipod
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your ipod. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the apple earpods, they are much better than any other variety. I hate it when I lose them and have to use a different variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful
    have a great week
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. they sound nice, I just have standards ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    askmebazar coupon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM