Friday, May 15, 2015

REFLECTIONS



















Often times, I always shy away from experimental looks. I dont have the guts to color block and I ve seen people do it beautifully...Maybe someday I will take different prints and merge them but for  now the inspirational look I found Reflections FOR eKSmAGAZYN is perfect. Sorry I have been MIA. its been holidays for my son and thats meant more time for him to play go out and keep us on our toes! The other day I went shoe shopping and ended up gong through most of the stores and realising I walked atleast 3 hours! With age comes the realization that shopping isnt as fun as it used to be! Haha... :D But then again a girl cant get enough shoes right!

4 comments:

  1. Shopping is a tiring experience indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i agree the colour blocking is amazingggggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jen!! :D nice to see u again :D

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.