Tuesday, July 7, 2015

KORAY PARLAK PHOTOGRAPHY





Some photographers are just artists. They bring the pictures to life and thats what Koray Parlak has done here. The model in the boat makes me want to sail away to a beautiful place. So we decided to head for another holiday, this time its a cruise and the location will be a surprise. I will be adding the pics soon as well so keep watching my instagram account for updates. I have also loaded my central america experiences on my instagram and will continue to share my travel adventures. In light of the holidays I thought this post would be perfect to share to set the mood. Happy Holidays everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography and can't wait to hear about your cruise…know it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks so much! love ur chic blog!

      Delete
  2. Handsome lines

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photoshoot and looks !!!!!


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.