Tuesday, October 20, 2015

SHEIN WISHLIST

So since I've been shopping so much at one of my favorite online stores SHEIN I was more than happy to compile my wish list when they asked me to! Honestly, there are so many pieces from there that I want right now but since I've already just ordered a few things from there I need to keep these items in mind for my future purchases. We are now into fall and this gives me an opportunity to pick up trench coats and stylish looks I just couldn't wear in the summer time. Here is my compilation of all my favs must haves from Shein, let me know which ones u liked!






It's very important to practically spend money and believe that I'm not going to go out and buy what shots it says make any sense means that I'm spending more money than anything else. It’s not practical and make sure that when I spend it's reasonable. There are so many bloggers and YouTubers who put video saying ‘Hey this top is less than $50 or less’ and claim that spending that money is just normal. Why would you go on wasting money unless you find the best prices.  

I think it's very important to be able to up and be practical about money. One of my favorite online stores is definitely SHEIN and it has a great range of clothing as long as something I'm looking for and very practical at the same time I think it gives you a lot of choices and it's quite reasonable as well they have these great discounts that they have reasonable prices








My experiences in the bigger stores like Macy's and JCPenney was not good. You must have heard of reports of these stores not doing so well and online stores like Ebay, Amazon etc are killing the market. I couldn't believe how ridiculous the prices in Macy’s were for just basic stuff. The major issue I have is the quality, if you see designer brands like Ralph Lauren and then made in china, you know for sure the quality isn’t going to be that great. So after a lot of hunting (literally) I finally did find two dresses I came back home and I bought them because I just didn't want to waste time in the mall.


I feel like I just wasted money. I spend $100 on two dresses and normally I don't feel bad about it and then for some reason they didn’t fit right. Didn’t like the way they shaped or styled, the cut was just not there. I decided to return them and exchange for something better, but the customer service was a nightmare. Such a bad experience, and the moment it’s about exchanging, it was the toughest time. I'm a need to make sure I like something and I'm not going to spend money just because I need to buy it. You also have you can enjoy what you're picking up for yourself so that's one of the reasons I wanted to make sure to give online stores a chance and I have no regrets think that is the most important part of it.

HERE ARE THE LINKS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS FEATURED
ITEM 2 - Camel Long Sleeve Lapel Coat
ITEM 3 - Brown Long Sleeve High Low Blouse 
ITEM 4 - Black Length Sleeve Bow Tie-Waist Beading Print Dress
ITEM 5 - Grey Long Sleeve Lapel Pockets Trench Coat 
ITEM 6 -Pink Round Neck Casual Crop Coat
ITEM 9 - Multicolor Fashion Acetate Frame PC Sunglasses 
ITEM 10 - Grey Short Sleeve Letter Print T-Shirt

15 comments:

  1. Great selection dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/autumn-is-officially-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!Great wishlist...I love black dress and bag.
    Kisses
    I'm waiting for you on my blog dear!!!
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with that grey trench!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get some items off you wishlist

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good qn yep I've selected few for next time hehe

      Delete
  6. What a great selection!!!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Hope you like it and join our giveaway too.
    Following your blog now. :)
    Take care, hugs from Canada
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2015/10/win-pair-of-firmoos-eyeglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit Shein has cool stuff :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really amazing site lotta popular bloggers shop there :)

      Delete
  8. Great selection! Loving that camel coat, it's definitely a classic beauty that is never out of fashion. Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I clicked in links :) amazing coats <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.