D&G goes Floral











You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wowie...sweetheart hansa!!

    I can always depend on you to bring out the latest trendy styles.! I love floral as you know and here some really creative styles for me to look out for.

    I'm heading to Miami for a holiday, so lemme know if you want anything..wld have been awsum I'd you were in USA could have met..anyways till next time..

    Love your blog it's so cute and stylish ...totally you!

    Much kisses
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it makes me feel like spring hehe!

      Delete
  2. Hi Hanz,

    Really this brings out the summer feeling in me. I feel like taking a picnic with my girls! Hope ya good girl!

    Love,
    Sonali Kulkarni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yahhh i know. i love the dresses!!

      Delete
  3. Hanz

    Summer dresses!! I've just fallen in love with these outfits! They look so really pretty...

    Fresh, fun and lively! These are the thoughts when I see this.

    Love & peace
    Sugarnspicecollection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hanz darlin,

    It's been so long we discussed style and I'm glad your up and running with the blog. It's really beautiful!

    You mentioned about Cavali collection you plan to display...lemme know ...can't wait!

    Lov
    Ritz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM