Lets go downtown in Dallas

Weekend was a funtime to spend i...

























Weekend was a funtime to spend in downtown, after lovely lunch. Its like any other modern city, tall buildings, amazing highways, totally takes you on a great ride of sorts.  Streets more or less always seem empty, its the kinda place you wanna settle when your kids go off to college and you want to relax.  You go around the city and spend time with loved ones, totally a contrast to Glitz, glamour and life of NYC or even Chicago :) But Dallas is has its own style and grace of its own. Sharing all the adventures I have seen ;) Man, its been a huge ride and to meet a lot of amazing friends we made there and at the sametime.  To be able to experience all the cultures and adventures!! So here goes my attempt to doing juss that. Business trip in 2009 was my intial reason to land in US and along with some personal travel to is how this started. I totally didn't expect that trip suddenly to happen and after that to move to Dallas. But I like sweet surprises. I had to travel to Central America as well! Tat totally rocked. To see the beauty that I've heard of that region.

Dallas has its own charm. Since my hubby has been living here for over 8 years and he loves being here. It definitely is home away from home. We have our friends and its been really fun for me to be able to explore this new city for me. Its a huge change to be away from my family and friends back home, but when you start a new life you make the most of the moments and have a great memories to create with your partner. There is a lotta adventures ahead and I look forward to them. We also have some travel plans already! and that too to my favorite destinations in Europe! I cant wait for that experience too! European history and the beauty of their countries something I cant wait to see! Have a great weekend lovelies!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Yah Dallas is like the place to grow old in. It has lovely houses almost like mansions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Houston, heard it's similar to Dallas! Tho I love chi and NYC, I guess I like upbeat vibrant cities..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true i prefer your NYC tho hehe...!! its my kinda lively city...besides ppl are very reserved maybe ...:p

      Delete
  3. You looking good Hanz! Its always nice to see your travel pics. You've travelled a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dallas is like one of those peaceful places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeed! :p 'sleepy town' i call it heh

      Delete
  5. Thanks a bunch guys!! Very sweet of you all :) bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you have described it well. Dallas is a place to grow old in. I would think that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers
    except this post is really a nice article, keep it up.


    Here is my web blog; Dallas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM