Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello Magazine







Aishwarya Rai, is not only a Fashion Icon but a Superstar in Bollywood and now shes also become an international brand icon for India.  She has been on Time magazine for 100 Most powerful celebrities in the world. I've seen her first in the Pepsi commercial and her mesmerizing eyes and such great beauty and I knew after that she would be someone big. After that she won the Miss world contest and movies were the next thing. She gets paid around 15 million dollars a movie and is ranked one of the highest paid and popular actresses in Bollywood. Her exquisite beauty and striking features esp her Grey at times Green eyes really take your breath away. 

I love this edition of Hello Magazine for March '09. Named as One of the most beautiful woman in the world, Julia Roberts has also termed her with this name. She has been also considered the Most Beautiful Woman! Featured on David Letterman and endorsed brands like Longines, L'Oreal, Coke to name a few. 'Ash' as shes also known as is truly 'Queen of Fashion & Moviestar' in India & around the world.  Ash was also featured on Oprah have a look here.

9 comments:

  1. Comments unavailable as Facebook comments removed as link issues. I have reactivated Blogger comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of
    more of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks
    Also visit my web page stocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a great read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!
    Here is my web site ; magazine design

    ReplyDelete
  4. If some one needs to bе uрdateԁ wіth newest tесhnologies therefoгe he must
    be ѵisit this ωeb site аnd be up
    to date daіly.
    Feel free to visit my web site : dating device for men

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gгeat artiсlе! That is thе tyρе of info that aгe meаnt to be shагeԁ acгοsѕ thе net.
    Shamе οn Gοοgle for now nοt pοsіtioning thіs publish
    uppеr! Ϲomе on οver and visit
    my web sіte . Thanκ yοu =)
    Check out my page ... door

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up to every single one, it's actuаlly a nіce fоr me
    to pаy a visit this sіte, it consists of useful Іnformation.
    Also see my page - studded sandal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Needless to say, luxuries watches come with hefty price tag - some with an extremely hefty price tags.

    It makes no difference what the brand of the luxury watch, never assume that
    investing is only for the truly rich. They give a great deal
    on all the watches, for both men and women.
    My site : Armsoc.Org

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 23, 2013

    I hаve been exρloring for a lіttle
    bit foг any hіgh-quаlity aгticlеs or
    blog posts in thiѕ kіnd of space . Eхploring in Yahοо I ultimately stumbled upon this web ѕite.
    Studying this іnfогmаtion
    So i аm sаtisfied to show that ӏ've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make sure to don?t forget this website and give it a look on a continuing basis.

    My blog post diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 23, 2015

    Organizations that supply student loan forgiveness - The
    following are certainly not the sole organizations that will give you loan forgiveness Lakeisha Wilcutt take advantage in the competition in the money marketplace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.