Glamdoll Martha Streck

"It's not money that makes you well dressed, but knowledge" -Christian Dior In t...











"It's not money that makes you well dressed, but knowledge" -Christian Dior


In today's scenario, you go through catalogs and so many designers and its forever rising, but then they are those looks that you stop at and are amazed at the outfits which seem so loud yet so classy to wear. It feels that almost anyone can get hooked onto this fashion trend. Thats the feel Model Martha Streck did with the pictures in this shoot! The colors look loud yet, she has managed to carry it off with such ease and absolutely look stunning while doing it. I would love to own one of these pieces espiecally the purple one, oh what a delight to watch such luxury on me...hehe...Wishful thinking for now ;) 

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Oh, wow!! I adore that first outfit and would never, ever think to put those colors together.

    Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow! She loooks gorgeous and I am loving the fringe dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice color contrast! she pulls it off really nicely, hard to match colors like that and still look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do a lot of charitable things this year :D

    I love this editorial.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photo shoot...she looks like a mermaid...

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!!
    The first photo is gorgeous!

    Adore this editorial!

    xoxo

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks gorgeous! I love the styling.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I would love to follow each other! I have followed on GFC.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post is gorgeous!! every pic is stunning <3
    what about to follow each other? :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of
    volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous
    job!

    My blog; house renovation ideas ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM