Golden Globe - Red Carpet Trends

Top Picks:

Top Picks:


















You Might Also Like

45 comments

  1. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Alba is the best dressed by far !! Kate Beckinsale looks like something Posh Spice would wear !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the dresses look so good!! But Nicole richie looks so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma Stone's dress, the colour compliments her hair colour perfectly. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved emma's dress it was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend! Thanx for joining the group on Bloggers. Love your blogs so much. Please follow my blog first, I will follow you back...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourites were Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie, plus Brad, of course!

    Un besito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know jolie and pitt are soooo gorgeous :p

      Delete
  9. Golden globe awards rocked the fashion world...

    Hi_D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx for following my blog. I followed you back.. You are the best, don't care about the rest!

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica Alba looked flawless! She was definitely one of my faves of the night!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you KNOW I watched me some Golden Globe Awards!

    Thought Jessica Alba was absolutely breathtaking. She was just perfect.

    I didn't just love Jolie. But I don't love her too much anyway. I do have to say I think she looked better that night than I think she has in a while. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah carrie, i was getting bored of Jolie's black attire all the time... :p though i do find her one of the most fashionable hehe!!

      Delete
  13. These dresses are breath taking.
    Thanks for following :) I'mm following back

    xx
    Pari
    www.soundofsweetlullabies.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its gotta be Jolie hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  15. really like Angelina!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorites were definitely Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, Nicole Richie, and Jessica Alba! xo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great dresses :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw the Golden Globe and the dresses were really cool! I liked above all the dress of Dianna Agron and of Charlize Theron

    http://www.designersaregods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charleze Theron amazing as Always!!~ ahhhhh


    XO,
    Yelena

    glamthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.

    Carpet Store Woburn MA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! such great words...thank u!!

      Delete
  21. what beautiful writings girl! Your sense of style picks is tough to beat really...

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousJune 12, 2012

    nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi my loved one! Iwish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I would like to look extra posts like this .


    Feel free to visit my blog ... Saleh Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  24. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly
    loved every bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new
    stuff you post…

    Feel free to visit my web-site: diy improvements (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pimms is Cap Jaluca's award winning restaurant and holds its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst
    the finest in the Caribbean. Compared to most other
    masticating juicers on the market today, this machine has superb looks.
    If you own a centrifugal juicer and are annoyed by the foaming and the
    clogging switch to a masticating juicer.

    Check out my weblog: black and decker citrus juicer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM