collaboration Interview lifestyle
Style Post by StyleSafari4/18/2012
Hey everyone! Stefanie from theStyleSafari here to talk to you about one of my favorite trends that I am s...
Hey everyone! Stefanie from theStyleSafari here to talk to you about one of my favorite trends that I am seeing on and off the runways for spring. While I'm sure you know by now that neon and pastels are already huge for spring, I wanted to highlight another trend that's all about the details.
That's right- the way I see it, mixing fabrics, finishes and materials is the unsung design hero of spring trends. Whether it be textures such as soft leather and felt a la Reed Krakoff or simpler combinations of hard wood and metal at Forever21, mixing media adds depth and detail, making each piece you choose a stunner on their own. Let's get a look at some of my new favorites, shall we?
1. Proenza Schouler Leather and Woven Tweed Wrap Skirt
2. Sachin & Babi Woven and Twill Trench
3. Forever21 Rhinestone, Bead and Metal Medallion Necklace
4. Forever21 Faceted Wood and Metal Bangle
5. Schutz Devon Leather and Gold Sandal
6. Markus Lupfer Tweed and Chiffon Dress
7. Sass & Bide Silk and Cotton Denim Shirt
8. Sass & Bide Silk, Feather and Lace Dress
9. Alexander Wang Chloe Textured High Heel Sandals
Thanks for having me on FashionistaEra! Check out more personal style and trends at theStyleSafari.com