May 5, 2012

Kendall Wilkinson : Regal Living Space

Designing your living space to the elegance and stateliness of these pictures really impressed me a lot about Interior Designer Kendall Wilkinson. Each of these images have a depiction of all the rooms and gives you a sense of how you change the colors of your walls and your entire room can change.  I'm sure we all have looked at such places and imagined it to reflect in our own houses. I have totally loved owning a place like this and have those soft cosy chairs, with the beautiful creme color sofas. The detailing of the furniture as well from the large tall chairs to cushions which make the rooms look so amazing isn't it? 










My current laughter obsession is Russell Peters! Oh gosh, this guy is too funny!! I mean I have like most of this videos Ive seen and I hope he comes to Europe sometime and I wld love to catch a show of his!! He's soooo hilarious! If you catch his shows on youtube or you havent. You just have to!! Trust me, just hold on to your stomach. He's from Indian origin raised in Canada, so his jokes are harmless really though they touch on racial aspects. Some people might still find this a lil offensive -Sorry for those of you. But personally, no harm just laughing at yourself right? Also added my latest LOOKBOOK pic ;0 Whatcha think *Hype* if you like it hehe through Facebook!




                                                     

32 comments:

  1. hahaha, that really was one of russel's funniest clips :D :D still luv it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know hes like my laughing mantra haha :D

      Delete
  2. aw, great places! love the style :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! Such beautiful images!! you look amazing on your striped dress!

    miss coming here more often!!!

    kisses and have the geatest weekend dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sweetie!! me too!! love your posts :D

      Delete
  4. The SECOND IMAGE!! THE SECOND IMAGE!!! I love huge windows and sea facing lookouts!!! LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are great pics. Love the designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. it would be magical to get my house done up like this..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty spaces, very sophisticated and elegant!! And such a lovely striped dress!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous! I would be so much more worthless than I already am if I lived anywhere like this.

    I love those light and airy colors, too. Very fresh and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey nice blog, I like it and I follow you :)
    Visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! love yr blog too followed back :D

      Delete
  10. I like your striped dress. You have great taste in interior decor.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much honey!! i enjoy reading your blog too :)

      Delete
  11. heyy! nice pictures! and nice dress! ;)

    I follow you right now!!

    hope you follow me back and we can share ideas and trends!!

    xxx

    Love Celia

    http://heavencanwwait.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks honey!! your adorable!

      Delete
  12. Amazing designs!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous decor inspirations.

    Don't think we're following each other. Would you want to? Come visit and let me know.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonjour mon ami! I adore this post. I'm loving the black in the bathroom.
    Getting ready for a makeover of mine that is currently French pink and black. Keeping the black, just perplexed regarding the pink change. It's just got to go! Merci for the post! Au Revoir ~ Chelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you for your kind words! apreciate it!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10