March 17, 2014

My favorite hairstyles!

So today I felt like sharing my favorite hairstyles that I tend to wear on a regular basis and share it with you guys. Hairstyles have become a rage of sorts. Celebrities have a great way to keep changing their looks and I have been inspired too. Here are some of my looks.

HAIR COLOUR - STREAKS

I went through my phase of coloring my hair. I totally love it. The hair looks unique and I totally enjoyed the experience of styling it with different colour. It gave my hair the look I wanted and especially for partying and coming on papers for it, I felt quiet stylish.

WAVY HAIR LOOK
I have straight hair so changing it up always is a welcoming feel. This wavy Hair is perfect style when I have busy day and just can't style it, I blow dry my hair and use my wavy hair styler and it gives it classy look and allows me to save some time too.




STRAIGHT HAIR
This is by far one of my favorite hairstyles. I've decided to have my hair long and if the hair is straight and silky makes it very easy to manage. I went for hair straightening at the salon and I have a few tips. If your looking for straightening your hair be careful, if you have hair that falls easy or is very thin they use a lot of harmful chemicals which will further harm your hair as it's procedure. So check with your salon as per your hair type.


FRINGE HAIRSTYLE or BANGS
 I had a fringe look a while back and absolutely found it so refreshing from my other styles. Everyone said I looked amazing and it suited me well. I was traveling and decided to have complete change in my look. I already had my hair straightened so a good conditioner and shampoo which I find essential to use.
PONY TAIL 
The most practical and my go to look is a ponytail. With the baby going around the house and constantly busy doing work for him. It has become the easy and fun look. The high pony is one of my favorites looks at home to relax or going for grocery shopping and doing some chores.

HAIR BUN or PIN UP
We all have those days when we just dont want our hair to be our priority and we just want to tie it up quickly and finish all the work that is pending right. The hair bun is surely that kind of look. I have used it so many occasions when Im in a rush or very busy. The best solution to a hair problem situation.
There are such great websites which give great suggestions for your hair and clip in hair extensions, if you are looking for them. I came across TedHair lovely website. 

What are your favorite hairstyles?

20 comments:

  1. All style are cool.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are so adventurous with your hairstyles! They all look beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hairstyles :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRINGE HAIRSTYLE or BANGS IS MY FAVORITE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah love my fringe too! heh

      Delete
  5. This comes despite earlier claims that the police force video
    editing software for mac work. Even if your content is by working collaboratively with others.


    Have a look at my page - click here to find out more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry what about this softare

      Delete
  6. I think I prefer you with curvy hair, they look great!
    Though, all of them really suit you!

    Hope you are well and happy!
    Lots of kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i shd try it i have straight hair now

      Delete
  7. You are so intelligent. simply amazing hairstyles! I really appreciate the nice posts and great layout. I am going to bookmark your site a couple of days ago coz your blog impresses me. I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic"

    Many thanks for spending some time to detail this all out for all of us.

    uniqueofsheffield.co.uk - Hairdressers Sheffield

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10