Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#263 CRUISE TO LATVIA












Traveling by cruise has become our preferred way to explore, especially when we have our kids with us. It's a fantastic experience for them with a plethora of activities and live concerts. While they're engrossed in these fun activities, my partner and I get some quality alone time to relax and enjoy ourselves. We've been on several cruises now, and each time has been a memorable adventure. One of the undeniable highlights of cruise travel is the cuisine. It's unique, diverse, and always a delightful surprise. Personally, I relish the variety, and it's enjoyable to indulge in different culinary experiences. Moreover, being surrounded by water, feeling the gentle sway of the ship, and soaking in the scenic views is incredibly soothing. The sound of waves and the open water never fail to calm my mind, making it a truly relaxing experience.

Another aspect of traveling that I cherish is the opportunity to interact with people from various cultures. On a recent visit to Latvia, I was struck by how everyone seemed like they could be on a magazine cover, yet they were incredibly down-to-earth, soft-spoken, and well-mannered. The warmth and friendliness of the people in Latvia, much like in many other European countries, left a lasting impression on me. Exploring different cuisines is a significant part of my travel experience. I love trying out new restaurants and experimenting with various dishes. Italian and Indian cuisines are my top favorites, closely followed by Chinese, Thai, and many others. The sheer variety of options excites me, and I'm even considering sharing some of my favorite restaurants in a vlog to help others discover them too.

Taking time for oneself during travel is crucial. It offers a fresh perspective by disconnecting from the daily grind and immersing oneself in new experiences. Traveling with family and friends enhances these moments, creating lasting memories and a sense of tranquility. For me, holidays are more than just a break; they're an opportunity to explore the world, bond with loved ones, and find inner peace. In summary, cruising with my family has become a cherished tradition filled with fun activities and culinary adventures. The sense of calm from being surrounded by water, encountering diverse cultures, and savoring delicious cuisine are highlights of our journeys. Traveling is an essential part of my life, allowing me to disconnect and find serenity while creating beautiful memories with loved ones.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I hope I could go there too:) hope you had a grand time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this post! Hope you had an amazing Easter Sunday! Have a great new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely a great read dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.