Sun, Sand and Beaches in LA

After packing (trying very hard to figure my ...
















After packing (trying very hard to figure my summer wear) for my trip to LA and Vegas, finally I came to a conclusion to make the most of this holiday! We were headed on our honeymoon and thanks to all our hectic travelling to meet family, we totally kept delaying this trip!! Here are the most popular Los Angeles beaches in Southern California. The best public beaches in LA I visited and wow what a blast. Somehow beaches always give me a very calm and relaxing feeling. Watching the water swift away into the tides and they rush towards your feet ...or maybe the soothing calm feeling of waves relaxes your senses so much. Los Angeles California most visited beaches are all a bit different. Some are family beaches for camping and picnicing, surfing and beach bonfires and swimming and sunbathing. All these beaches in the LA County are top rated, and they are also known as the cleanest beaches in the Los Angeles area. I was really impressed with the cleaniless and how well maintained. There was Laguna beach,that I really enjoyed except the 1000 steps thats if famous for. You need to climb down 1000 steps to reach this beach. While going down I was fine, it was while returning my height phobhia got the best of me and I had to sit and wait to avoid anxiety ( a lil fact about me you get to experience heh)


Venice Beach:This is a boardwalk people watching beach. It's where you go to be entertained, more than sunning and swimming. The colorful parade of people on the Venice Ocean Front. Boardwalk is eclectic and ever-changing, and lots of fun. Lots of talented (sometimes crazy) performers, body-builders, jugglers, palm-readers, artists of all kinds are there to show off and entertain. Once you have had enough of crazy fun on the boardwalk, enjoy the sandy beach and beautiful shoreline views. Afterwards head over to nearby Abbott Kinney Boulevard's unique restaurants for lunch or dinner.

Malibu's Beach:The Surfrider Beach is one of the most popular of the Los Angeles beaches, which makes it one of the most surfed beaches in Los Angeles County. You don't have to be an experienced surfer to appreciate this sport, or the cool atmosphere of this beach. Sometimes it's better to be a spectator and just take it all in. There is an adjacent lagoon and a bird sanctuary. And a quarter mile walking trail offers activities for non-surfers.

Santa Monica Beach:The most popular beach in Los Angeles. It's located just north of the Santa Monica Pier. Santa Monica State Beach is the most visited beach in Los Angeles. The two mile long beach offers plenty of space for fun beach activites, or a bike ride. Roller-blading is also very popular here. The weather was perfect and as I walked with my darling hubby and his friends...It hit upon me, sometimes to experience the simple pleasures like walking across the beach can give you so much peace and happiness. So I would recommend, that while here, take a stroll on the historic Santa Monica Pier, and check out the Pacific Park amusement park with the ferris wheel, or have lunch at one of the many pier restaurants.  As the Sunset, I looked across the beautiful beach houses, and pictured myself growing old with my love and wondering will this dream come true..Well, hoping for a Dream is always a good thing right. So, I encourage you to pursue your dreams... Like the famous song says, 'Dream a lil dream...'

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Dream a little dream...love that line. So true..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle owns a beach house and I totally love giong there!! So I relate to your feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky u!! i loved them :) maybe someday i can own one too hehe

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome place! I love your post and reading your dream because that's how I imagine growing old too! xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girlie! hope ya well!! totally :))

      Delete
  4. Hi Honey! Ohh my...I wish to be there now...Awesome pictures! Awesome view!
    Have a great time Dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww i knowww :p beaches take my breath away ahha!!

      Delete
  5. Aww thanks so much hunnies, yes its beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...im going through your entire travel experiences and its likea book. you should think of publishing your travel hanz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! yah it was...ill keep u posted heh :D

      Delete
  7. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with
    us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Exceptional blog and fantastic style and design.


    my page sejour disneyland paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Kudos!


    My web-site - landing page design

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in support
    of his web page, as here every information is quality based information.


    Here is my blog post; landing page design

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 12, 2015

    Ι'm not ѕure thе place you're gеtting youг infοrmation,
    but great topic. І needѕ tօ spend a wɦile studying mucch more or figuring օut mоrе.
    Thanks for magnificwnt informɑtion ӏ սsed tօ ƅe searching fօr this informatiօn for my mission.

    my page: alkaline diet chart - buzzfeed.com -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM