Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easter


























April...What a fantastic eventful year! I have ended up travelling quiet a bit and we had quiet a few of friends who have visited us. My hubby has been really caring and I guess that just adds to the fun in travel experiences. He has this quality to be able to calm me down I think that is the most amazing quality about him. He's taught me to respect and trust.  So among our friends visit, one of my good friends Berty as I call him, came down to Stockholm as he was in Europe for a business trip and there's never really that feeling which can describe how nice it feels to see familiar face around! As always, recollecting our days when we worked together and totally went crazyyy laughing at the silliest stuff was totally amazing:) He is totally one of my fav buddies and made the effort to get us a gift too a beautiful necklace and silvenairs from Prague..

After chilling at his hotel, we headed to this popular place where you can sit, leisurely walk around and enjoy the views of the ocean and watch the huge ships sail called 'Gamla Stan', which is known for its scenic beauty and lake. We often went there on our weekends and decided he would definitely enjoy this place. It has a very picturesque view. Berts described Stockholm to look like a postcard and memories he will cherish. We spent a lot of time walking to the nearby places, having a view photographs taken and relax a lot. Then we spent the day going around another place called 'Slussen' which faces the sea coast and as you walk you can see the city come to life. Walking for hours is the normal habit for people here and we followed it right in...we didn't even feel it..After watching the sunset and relax, we went ahead to a Thai restaurant, one of my favorites which I absolutely fell in love with..(Thai food is my favorite food! Its spicy yet so tasty :p)

Relaxing in a coffee shop near our place and talked abt old times...laffed..oh what fun!  Next day we headed into the city to join the Easter celebration. We saw wild life and beautiful old houses dating back to 14th century. It literally transforms you to another time..@ same time our madness continued.. Berty had a blast shopping @ at mall he literally spent hours there and I guess over 150 stores pretty much makes it hard to get away from. My hubby bought me this really awsum white leather jacket white which was totally a to-die-for.

13 comments:

  1. Hey hanz,

    STockholm looks breath taking. LOoks like a lot of fun, nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. appreciate it girl, hope ya good :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. amazing pictures! thanks for the comment sweetheart!
    xoxo
    Juls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really appreciate it juls!! hope ya well! itsbeen a while!

      Delete
    2. gosh i forgot to visit u in such a long time..sorry!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much everyone :) Keep bloggin and Im so happy you liked my pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous hanzie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 09, 2014

    Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
    I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good
    platform.

    Also visit my homepage local dental office job openings ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.