Sunday, July 13, 2014

Interviewed by Bangstyle Hairstylists




Few weeks back I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted by a representative from Bangstylebased in Los Angeles, CA. Its a very trendy website all about the best hairstyles in the world. I was honoured to be considered as one of their favorite bloggers on their website recently as they approached me for an interview which I was happy to do. I was among 4 of the bloggers chosen for the interview and I must admit it felt amazing. Heres a snapshot of the interview... Go the this link here to see whole article.
The team behind this website are some well known stylists. Heres a little something about them..


LISA VANN

Lisa Vann has been one of Seattle’s leading stylists since 1987, and currently owns Milagros, A Lisa Vann Salon Spa, 3-ply productions, and Etherea Inc. Lisa began studying with Aveda in the late 1980's at Market Place Salon and Day Spa.

MARYLLE KOKEN

Marylle Koken Marylle Koken Owner of the Harlot Salon Abbot Kinney “An incredible talent” -American Salon Magazine “An amazing, creative genius” -Salon Daily “An industry trendsetter”

KSENIA KIM


Celebrity Hairstylist in Los Angeles


To be selected in the presence of such talent is really nice. I will be having upcoming collaborations with them which details I cant share with you right now. However, they asked me a question who I would like to interview on my blog and Robert Pattinson was my response. Thats a dream as of now....who knows some dreams might come true? 

24 comments:

  1. Great interview! It was a fun read :) Thanks for sharing!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interview....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice interview!!

    check out my new blog >> http://noiretblanc-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hun! well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 14, 2014

    Nice...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome interview!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview, doll!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 16, 2014

    I'm more than happy to find this website. I want to to thank
    you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!!

    I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to look at new things in your web site.


    Feel free to visit my blog post: party pills

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 17, 2014

    I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    Have a look at my page; Hermes Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.