Fairy Tale Wedding by DressV9/15/2014
Oh a wedding. The most special moment in a womens life. I think she dreams of her special day more than anyone else. How her dress wou...
Oh a wedding. The most special moment in a womens life. I think she dreams of her special day more than anyone else. How her dress would look, how the venue would be and how the guests would cheer and clap for the lovely couple. Most of all the Dress....oh it has to be exquisite.
Even though its just one day, the memories of it are most important. So today I am selecting some of my favorite bridal dresses from the lovely fashion store - DRESSV and they have asked me to select what I have liked for this weeks post. Here are my selections hope you liked them.
So if your looking for bridal dresses, then check more simply go to http://www.dressv.com/lace-wedding-dresses-c103391. The lovely website for these dresses are from www.dressv.com
I also wish like the wedding day people would start investing the same amount of effort in their marriage. Try and make your marriage become special, invest in love and care and have a special day like your wedding for eachother and as the years go by dont forget to tell eachother how much you mean to eachother.
How to value your Marriage
1) Special moments create it - We always wait for an occasion like Valentines day or anniversary to make your partner feel cherished. You dont need those days. Try and make time every week to let the other person feel special, take them for their favorite game or concert! Make them their favorite meal, or even gift them something simple....flowers! Any romantic gesture is cherished.
2) Communicate - If theres a barrier to understand or a gap in conversation, make sure to express any issues or what is bothering you. If that doesnt work go silent for sometime, the answers will come but always care for eachother by expressing.
3) Smile, touch, love - A gesture as simple as a smile or humour and a gentle touch or hug can overcome any silly argument or disagreement better than trying to hold eachothers ego against the other. Affection is always the answer and it makes me melt :D
4) Respect - This is the essence of a marriage. Misunderstandings, and temper sometimes make us do or say things that hurt the ones we love. But its always better to either realise that its not worth hurting the one you love. Make time to understand, but realise that you can do more damage with rude words or insult your partner for some issue. If it happens, always try to make up and apologise. Doesnt hurt much, does it.
5) Holidays - Take up fun holidays or getaways once in a while. This has been our mantra...to get a change of scene always helps the mind relax and break the mundane routine. IT always brings you closer and makes for romance and loving atmosphere.
6) Funtime with family - Kids take priority always, make sure they are cherished and take them out for their favorite activities. Play time daily for kids or a routine to make sure you spend time with them is essential to bring the family bound and your relationship will also be invaluable.