Burberry Body Mist

Its been a while I have done one of my reviews for favorite products. Though recently I did feature my latest June favorites and had a ...


Its been a while I have done one of my reviews for favorite products. Though recently I did feature my latest June favorites and had a lot of my favorites accessories. Today, I wanted to tell you guys about the Body Mist spray by Burberry I have gotten obsessed with. This gorgeous new scent is definitely heavily priced but I felt worth it! I got mine in the big size 85ML and damn its my favorite. Its got the floral scent to it and makes me feel so very feminine. Its a mix of roses and lilies with a hint of citric tinge to it. Though, I have already been wearing it and being appreciated for it. If you are looking for a new scent with the best of both sexy and sweet feel to it. They have made it amazing.

I personally love the way the bottle is made. It is quite big! I didnt expect that for 85ML. But its worth it and its long cylinder shape actually is easy to hold and apply. It also is available in smaller sizes for easy travel. I am tempted to pick one up for my daily routine, but we will see. I had already feature my last year perfume collection and now I can add this one as well. As a surprise I got my hubby a burberry weekend for men. He surprised me one day when he said he loved the scent on me and I just thought it would be a sweet anniversary present for him and he loved it! :D  














You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Nice packaging!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how nice the packaging is for a body mist! I guess that's Burberry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it smells amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great!
    Have a nice weekend dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love body by burberry. I used to wear this everyday, but now back to my chanel.
    Great review sweety and happy weekend.

    Cheers!
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my homepage 770 account

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the packaging !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone essentially lend a hand to make significantly posts I might state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post extraordinary.
    Wonderful task!

    Take a look at my web page; personal injury (http://infocentre.santabarbara.cat/mediawiki/index.php/Sadollah_On_The_Shelf_With_Injury)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey webmaster,When you write some blogs and share with us,that is a hard work for you
    but share makes you happly right?
    yes I am a webmaster too,and I wanna share with you
    my method to make some extra cash,not too much maybe $100 a
    day.
    but when you keep up the work,the cash will come in much and more.

    more info you can checkout my blog below
    http://bit.ly/mymakemoneymethod
    good luck and cheers!
    Wish you make more money in 2014!

    My web blog; Richard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and thanks for sharing
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I
    am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and
    a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome b.


    my page ... home designs ideas -
    -

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousMay 07, 2015

    If some one desires expert view on the topic of running a blog after that
    i recommend him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious work.



    Here is my webpage :: how do you make your dick get bigger (bburtoft.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM