My next destination - Italy!

Italy is going to be one of my travel destinations and I decided to feature this post with some of the beautiful locales with some ...




Italy is going to be one of my travel destinations and I decided to feature this post with some of the beautiful locales with some lovely looks and dresses. Today I have decided to take on a different topic too! Most unlikely the topic I would never start off with in my blog.  The change in weather has also welcomed everyone with some health issues but I guess thats normal and even a passing phase. 

Besides that though, today I thought I would share some insight on relationships and what are deal breakers.I was seeing some of the recent shows on Oprah and she emphasies a lot on relationships. And I thought I would also share my insight on this aspect. Often times I have come across or spoken to people dealling with relationship issues and found a few common grounds that should never be compromised on. Though I dont claim to be an expert I still feel that maybe some of these things you might experience and would like to share my thoughts on the same.


1) Respect - The most important element in any relationship with family, friends or partner has to be respect. Doesnt mean that you wont fight or have differences, but when the mind and soul isnt peaceful or you are feeling intentionally the other person wants to cause you more harm than good. The warning signs are always there. Trying to pull you down based on how you look, your status or even what your making and your position. These are things you just need to make clear you wont tolerate. the more you agree, the more you are unhappy!

2) Communication  - The biggest problems start because ppl chose to be quiet or fight relating to any issue than find a solution. If you find yourself in these situations some couselling or theraphy isnt a bad idea. Also make sure to get some advice from people you trust. It always helps if you really want to make somethinge work.

3) Love and concern - Make sure that you care for eachother. Most situations breakdown because you let the problem become the bigger issue than the fact that you care. Dont let that happen. One of my friends shared with me that she was arguing with her husband and suddenly in the middle she started to smile at him and he was surprised and she said I love you more than this silly issue. And he just smiled at her and they reduced their fights...break the ice. It helps. If you see love or concern fading away, it starts building an emptyness in the relationship.

4) Too many questions - If you see yourself sitting and saying too many things arent going well in your relationship that itself is a worrying sigh. The point is that you feel there are more pros right. So create them, see what makes you click and focus on that rather than the negative. Coz the more you focus on the negative the more it will come into your life. 

5) Time apart - I am all for personal time. its important to have your space, but when both the partners are working all the time, barely see eachother or travel too much these become a huge strain on your relationshp. You need to make sure you give time to it t grow. If you find yourself giving too much time to your work, social activities or other things than your partner, time to reel them back and prioritise.



















Photos - Viola Kowal by Koray Parlak Marie Claire Turkey June '12

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Great post! I agree, Respect is number one in a relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...respect, love, communication, time apart- all of these things are important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing
    the other person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also
    do same in favor of you.

    My webpage - 770 Accounts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, really enjoyed reading it.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely different topic but
    it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!


    Feel free too surf to my web-site :: qr.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this
    webpage includes awesomke aand truly excellent inormation in support of
    visitors.

    my page - quote []

    ReplyDelete
  7. After looking at a handful of the articles on your web site, I really like your way of writing a blog.
    I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
    bck in the near future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me your
    opinion.

    Here is my homepage - renting

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which
    I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know
    how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.

    I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do enjoy writing but itt just seems like the first 10 tto 15 minutes are wasted simply just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips?
    Cheers!

    my site - http://prosperity-link.com/online_conveyancing_quotes_79011

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM