MaxMara Studio spring campaign

The summer days are slowly leaving and I feel myself changing my wardrobe again. All the jackets are back and I also picked up a new...




The summer days are slowly leaving and I feel myself changing my wardrobe again. All the jackets are back and I also picked up a new one...Just couldnt help myself :p The dresses are back in the closet and gotten into a hectic routine of work, play time wit my son at school and evening outings. As a result of all the activitiy I need to get into more sleep and do more yoga too... :D Lets see if this week I can do this...

Summer gives us a chance to change up our wardrobe and mix a lot of the clothes we have. I have friends who tend to keep buying clothes all the time and I have been guilty of doing the same. So some tips from me on how I mix up my existing clothes to jazz up my daily wear rather than need to keep investing in new clothes...

1) Neutral colors  - I love pastels! They bring out the best in my wardrobe and easy to blend. A pale pink jeans or top with black or any colour goes beautifully and it also adds colour! I dont have the need to have multi coloured clothes or prints. Too loud. 


2) Too many tops or bottoms / I used to have this habit of too many pants for some reason. Dont ask me. Then one day i looked at my wardrobe and realised its ridiculously high. So now I invest in few pants and tops that I know I absolutely love. 


3) Buy quality. Clothes that you can use for longer periods too. If you budget yourself and spend once in a while rather than regularly u will have a wardrobe you enjoy going through, rather than wanting to remove most of the clothes. 











4) Lifestyle oriented dressing - Currently I am a mom and havent gone back to full time job. So naturally, formal attire isnt high on my priority list. That what you need to focus on. Shop for your regular wear. Rather than a party dress you might use just once in a while. So maybe if you are working or in sports. Make sure you invest in your clothes the same way.

5) Seasons change and so should you - In winter the jackets and clothing are definitely hitting my budget more than the other wardrobes. So make sure to check your budget per season too! I pick up few pieces for winter, just the essentials. Too many sweaters or thick clothes doesnt make sense becoz you can always wear a big jacket when you go out. So think through before you decide to spend. 


















Photos - 2012 - Toni Garrn & Ymre Stiekema MaxMara Studio spring  summer 2012

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous blog you have.

    ♡ Would be so happy to see you up on hug-you.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have gorgeous style!! thanks

      Delete
  2. Amazing clothes!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are amazing !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great
    in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help
    fix this problem?

    My weblog; affiliate.realpassiveprofits.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
    I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?

    I'm glad to seek out a lot of useful information here in the post, we'd like
    develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

    Also visit my webpage - biofuel.runbiodiesel.com; ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 01, 2015

    Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies
    with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.


    My website ... เสื้อผ้าคนอ้วน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM