October Inspiration

Since my daily ritual now includes going through my Tumblr feed which gives me such lovely inspiration quotes to pics...I thought I sh...


Since my daily ritual now includes going through my Tumblr feed which gives me such lovely inspiration quotes to pics...I thought I share my inspiration for the month. Such a lovely way to end my week.

This months inspirations range from the lovely dresses to my favorite things to do and even weather! Im all sucked into the 50shades mania too...!! Catch a glimpse of all this on my tumblr guys! I've also got these gorgeous Valentino styled studded black heels for my next holiday trip next month and cant wait to wear them and get away from these winter days! 


































You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Inspiring photos!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! They definitely made me smile.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice post
    would you like we follow each other on GFC?
    I'm your new follower on G+ now
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/dr-martens-at-la-isla-minima.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing selection...Lang Leav's writing is very inspiring...love your Valentino styled pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! :) <3

    Maybe following? Let me know :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So inspirational and beautiful.Kindly support me here- Thank you!

    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://instagram.com/rockybee212?ref=badge
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6202107
    So sorry i gone for too long,I had issues to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture dear ! Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend not to drop many remarks, but i did a few searching
    and wound up here "October Inspiration". And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like a few of these responses appear like
    left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other
    sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you
    have to post. Would you make a list of every one
    of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    My web site: property renovation ideas ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
    a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my page; house renovations ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM