Friday, October 10, 2014

Olivia's Impeccable Style


There are very few stylish women I really admire for their ability to carry off any look as elegantly and effortlessly. Somehow celebs who cry for attention like Kim K or Beyonce, I have always felt their is no need to show off so much skin or get so needy for attention that while you walk to an event or just step outside you need to bare all you have to show. The real elegance and beauty of a women is the abiltiy to even be totally covered up and just look effortlessly sexy. That is what I found so gorgeous about Olivia Palermo.



Shes one of those divas who never needs to prove that you need to have perfect body or need to expose. Her style is unmatched and she continues to keep shining. I came across this recent editorial shes done for THE EDIT and I was so impressed with her beauty and simplicity of showing chic elegance combined with the likings of everyday dressing that I just had to share it. 

















12 comments:

  1. she is very stylish for sure:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely a classic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Palermo has such amazing style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do
    you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

    Thanks

    Also visit my blog post ... 770 accounts

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    my website this domain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this web site regularly, if so afterward you will definitely obtain pleasant know-how.


    Review my blog ... anxiety panic attacks (wikipedia.org)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally with ya hun! Every recent editorial is always my FAVE! She does retro glam so well, it's that perfect visage that gets me every.single.time.
    Great coverage!
    Thank you visiting hun, hope to see you back sometime!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does have a fabulous style
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog amazing ;)
    I am your follower , I hope you will follow back  ;) 
    Beauty World by Dessi

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has a pretty great sense of style but a bit too conservative for me... Anyhow I admit that she is one of the best dressed at any fashion week or event.

    xoxo
    Marina
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.