Friday, February 27, 2015

Sparkle & Glitter


One of my favorite collections is this gorgeous spread by Hedvig Palm for Interview Russia. A girl loves jewelry. I haven’t been the person who really wears much jewelry. But on certain special occasions I do love wearing diamonds a lot! I guess who doesn’t. So I recently picked up a gorgeous diamond bracelet and earrings! Its been my favorite offlate. Totally love them and wear them all the time. Sometimes I get obsessed with someone and then I get addicted to them haha… What is your favorite accessory do share!

Jewelry is very subjective thing to own. A lotta people love a lot of it. Others not so much. After I settled in Europe I noticed that people werent big into jewelry here and probably desginer bags were more important than anythng else. However, I like the simple look. Jewelry I prefer to wear only when its a wedding or some occasion. The regular days a ponytail and simple pair of earrings are my only accessories. 









6 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how incredibly stunning that last picture is. All of those jewels! How gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knowwwwwwwww! so want them!

      Delete
  2. So many stunning jewelry items

    P.S. My blog has moved to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.