What does Style Vs Designer mean?

There has been an age old debate that you dont always need the biggest and best brands to look stylish. I totally agree with that. Yo...



There has been an age old debate that you dont always need the biggest and best brands to look stylish. I totally agree with that. You could just own an ordinary pair of jeans and sweatshirt and still make it look stylish. I remember seeing Tom cruise in this plain white shirt and jeans and it became the rage in 90's the most sought after look. The look itself was so popular not because we knew which brand shirt he wore, it was more about the appeal and the look overall.

So my thoughts about style has always been dont get hung up on the designer label. Its not that theres anything wrong with that. But if you do make that a focus then the look and style itself is gone and you are obsessed just with the brand and need to show to people that you have style because of it. Make sure to have your own style statement first though. Its ironic I am saying this and feature some of the best brands on my blog. I do appreciate them, but all I mean is dont let it take over you.































You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I agree...personal style is so much for than just the brand. What really makes the look stand out is often the way we wear it, sometimes that is more important than what we wear.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely!! I wish ppl realise this more too

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you. An outfit doesn't have to be expensive to make you feel and look good. It's all about how you wear it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i agree! hope your tooth feel better :D big hugs

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM