Monday, March 9, 2015

Next Supermodel - Gigi Hadid





So just like any other tv junkie, I stumpled upon the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills the other day while I was going through. However, I totally love the charecters in it. Specifically, Lisa and Yolanda...Kyle and Brandi are the major players for sure. Anyways, then I saw gigi, who is Yolanda's daughter. Such a gorgeous girl and what I liked more is shes totally down to earth. That is what I totally believe is what its about. Now shes literally appeared on so many covers and shows and shes definitely the IT Girl. 

She has this girl next door attitude when she speaks in her interviews which make her very relatable yet her chic fashion sense and gorgeous style and looks just completes the package. Shes definitely here to stay within just 2 years shes made her name well established among the worlds top designers! Now thats saying something....move over Gisele here comes Gigi!
































6 comments:

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.