DEPRESSION - AN INSPIRING POEM

My friend she shared her story. In her own words, here goes. I would like to tell you that this is just to try and help someone out ther...


My friend she shared her story. In her own words, here goes. I would like to tell you that this is just to try and help someone out there. She wanted to share it. Many people dont understand whats depression. So here goes in her own beautiful poem.

The day started with negativity. 
I really dont understand it anymore.
Maybe  I have become demanding. 
Maybe my priorities have changed. 
Either ways I am having tough time managing my emotions. 
One minute I feel fine another minute it’s a whole other me. 
Angry, or bitter, frustrated or just angry. 

Being in my 30s cant be menopause. 
I laugh. 
Still it daunts me, Depression. 
Could it be that. 
I have heard of the phrase. 
Might just be. 
I should talk to someone about it. 
No ppl will think Im crazy its surely not what I want . 
Conclusions. 
More questions. 
Doubts. 
Judgements. 
Those looks. 
Those comments. 
It would become too much. 
But so many brave ppl have scared their struggles. 
The problem is automatically the people in your life is attacked which isn’t fair. 
I want to be a inspiration. 
Not the problem. 
I want to be the voice not the sound.
 I don’t wanna complain, but I wanna be happy. 
How do I find my way again. 
To the carefree me. 
To the happy me. 
Time will tell.
 Wait and watch. 
That all we all can do
The journey is a new one, but needed. 
The path is a new one, but taken. 
Don’t doubt who you are.
I told my friend. 
Find your way.
Dont give up.

She is a victim of depression. I am just glad I am there for her. For her sturggles become mine. Once I can help her, I am sure you can help someone in your life. Take the time out to find out how your loved ones are doing. Do it now, today. Don’t schedule it, just  follow your impulse. Do it. 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad to...shes an inspiration

      Delete
  2. so many ppl silentl struggling...its so sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 02, 2015

    ive suffered with depression for years....beautiful poem....
    its really true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we shd try and help ppl if we know be there

      Delete
  4. Amazing post! I love your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so gorgeous! Love it! xx

    http://www.krystinasmith.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I'm already following!
    Love it!

    Kiss*
    http://thefashionabledreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks girl u have gorgeous blog

      Delete
  8. Great post. This is a topic I think not a lot of people talk about when we really should.

    www.itsallbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes bianca we need more awareness :D

      Delete
  9. beautiful dress :) ❤

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Captures=)
    kiss!
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing blog
    www.cutecluboutfits.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress and thanks for sharing!

    -Nina
    germanblondy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM