EXPLORING GAMLASTAN

Sweden has always been one of the countrys that fascinat...










































Sweden has always been one of the countrys that fascinated me even before I came here. One of the most peaceful and beautiful norwegian countries with polite, calm and a very relaxing place to live in. We explored one of my favorite places called 'Gamlastan, its the heart of Stockholm city and just about had a blast with my hubby as we went around tasting some exotic food from thai to indian to continental...I love italian personally so the pastas and pizzas are my staple diet...not very good but combine it with greens :D 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Lovely pictures
    Dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, what a lovely place! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I will have a chance to visit this lovely place too...in the meantime, thank you for this virtual tour...I love that big smile of yours on the first photo...looks like you had a lovely time.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah Ivana you shd its such gorgeous locale :)

      Delete
  4. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: fabulous place. Nice pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM