FOLLOW ME TO...

Its been my favorite photography offlate. I came across this beautiful most popu...




















Its been my favorite photography offlate. I came across this beautiful most popular pics recently and I got curious. Photographer Murad Osman, travelled with his girlfriend whos featured in all these pics to some of the worlds most beautiful destinations.  From Taj Mahal to Eiffel Tower, he covers all these pictorials effortlessly. The colour  contrast, beauty and lighting effects make the overall look of the pics beyond magic. I totally love the way the hand is stretched out….it says ‘Im here for you’ even though shes turned away…Ironic in a way!

True love and romance really can be seen in these pics. I love the way it shows you the look of each country iconic backgorounds yet her hand seems to be dominating the whole seen in the pictures. Makes you think that romance is just in your hands to create. You can just do it in a picture, a  moment, a single gesture. Anything you display shows the beauty of  th love that you share for someone else and its about showing all your loved ones how much you love them. Say it, show it and do ithings to make them happy often. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What a fantastic virtual tour of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics!! I loved this post!! I like your blog very much and I'll be happy if we start following each other!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post :D
    NEW POST on my blog: a co-ordinate with flower print! I hope you like it!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.

INSTAGRAM