Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BURBERRY TOTE BAG!
































So finally after a lot of suspense I tried to play on my instagram I put a preview of the burberry 'accessory' I did pick up recently. Then here again I finally decided to added pictures of my bag! I have also uploaded a video on my youtube channel, you can go check it out below. I absolutely fell in love with the bag. Its such a nice beautiful light bag and looks very classy. I suggest when you are buying a bag make sure that its somethng you really like and need. Too many bags is just doesnt make sense. Just make sure you are doing it for u and not for someone else.  I would love to hear what you guys think.

10 comments:

  1. great handbag

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks sweetie...catchin up on msgs late.. >D

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is absolutely beautiful! Such a gorgeous bag.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like the bag. It is very cool. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous bag! So stylish and looks a nice size.

    http://johndhartil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.