Monday, July 4, 2016

HOME SWEET HOME!




Recently, after moving here I realized that most of my time was being consumed by décor shopping and setting the home up. I always wanted a certain type of décor esp which had that silver /grey theme to the house. I always had a lot of colour in everything and I guess with time, my colour scheme has also matured. So today I thought I would share the details of the home. I always believe that personalizing a home you need to have a personal touch. Make sure to get what you like and then combine it with some TLC. I love pictures all across my place, that is my favorite part of making a home more personable. I don’t like it to look like a clutter though. Few big frames across the home is better than having so many pictures you cant even concentrate. Starts to look like a clutter.





I remember we had gone to IKEA what a nightmare process. I love IKEA don’t get me wrong. Just you need to carry your own stuff and be able to be ready to carry huge logs all around the place. Jeez. We drove to the hugest IKEA store only to realize it was a huge process and we could need to go back from there.  I wanted to be able to just handle the grey theme. The theme is neutral and very relaxing, esp the bedroom space is very important.Adding the toys my son loves that is something that gives it a cute look now. I totally want to have this relation with our home and make it a place to relax a lot more. Come back home and find a place to totally relax with the situation. I wanted to ensure that the fun part of it is absolutely being relaxing. 

For living space we picked up black fabric sofa from Sweden which was with my sons favorite place to mess it up and just about keep things there going. So lighter colors would balance the feel in the house. I fell in love with Raymour & Flanigan with a table and entire set of bedroom and new sofa set along with dining area. Very relaxing as it was and I totally became as that. Leather sofa is probably easier to  maintain esp with young kids around.As I still search online and around for decor items, I have added more paintings across the house and would want gorgeous looking paintings all across the place as well. Absolutely love paintings they give color to the house and make it very special. I absolutely feel that its important to be able to enjoy the way your house looks and feel.  






7 comments:

  1. Amazing post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks sweets! tks for always coming back!

      Delete
  2. Lovely decor. Your home looks like a very happy and comfy place :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tks hun! absolutely!! home is very imp to be relaxin!

      Delete
  3. Great post dear :)
    Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)
    http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the US. Cute decorations.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks so much Amy!! good to be back!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.